Prominently located in the Richmond district of San Francisco, this Neo-Classical landmark building and complex is the largest columbarium on the West Coast. The building, designed in 1898 by B.J.S. Cahill, is in the city’s original Lone Mountain Cemetery district. Heller Manus prepared a master plan for the development of integrated support facilities on the site after which its restoration and renovation were completed.
San Francisco, CA