Site: 14,635 sf
Prominently located in San Francisco’s Richmond district, this Neo-Classical landmark building and surrounding complex is the largest columbarium on the west coast. The building, designed in 1898 by B.J.S. Cahill, is part of the city's original Lone Mountain Cemetery district. A comprehensive master plan for the development of integrated support facilities on the site was initially prepared, and elements associated with the continued restoration and maintenance of the Columbarium are currently underway.