Taiyuan West Mountain Changfeng Forest Park

Xishan (Changfeng) Forest Park is the key project of ecological green in Taiyuan, Shanxi Province. It is an important part of the Taiyuan Xishan Comprehensive Improvement Project. The park is located in the central location of Taiyuan Xishan, close to the west side of the West Expressway and the west end of Changfeng West Street. The total area of the project is ​​about 8171 acres. The project plans a total investment of 1.7 billion yuan, and a construction period of five years (2011-2015). More than 80 percent of the land of this project should be covered by green cover. The remaining 20 percent ​​of the land can be used for related tourism uses. The construction project includes a large conference center for 2,500 people, and a five-star mountain hotel.

Address

China

 

Staff on this Project

Taiyuan West Mountain Changfeng Forest Park
Taiyuan West Mountain Changfeng Forest Park
Taiyuan West Mountain Changfeng Forest Park
Taiyuan West Mountain Changfeng Forest Park
Taiyuan West Mountain Changfeng Forest Park
Taiyuan West Mountain Changfeng Forest Park